Which route do you prefer?

domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

"JAMÓN"

A really delicious tradition in Madrid and in all Spain is "JAMÓN". In English we said ham and that is a cut of meat from the thigh of the hind leg of a pig or in other cases of an other animal.
One of the more exacting ham regulatory practices can be found in Spain, where ham is called jamón. Hams in Spain are not only classified according to preparation, but also the breed, the pre-slaughter diet and region of preparation are considered important. And we have two most importan types of ham. We have the "jamón serrano" that comes from the white pig and the "jamón ibérico" that comes from the comes from the black Iberian Pig, and is also classified depending on the amount of acorns they eat, which determines the ham quality.
In our tour to Madrid we would like to go to "El museo del jamón" because we loved this cut of meat and we have curiosity to this museum. In this museum apart to have one exposure of charcuterie they haved also one restaurant and one bar to test their delicious ham!
(Paula Sobrino)

8 comentarios:

  1. It is delicious! I like it and I also want to visit this museum if we have enough time. We can have lunch there! It will be funny to visit.

    (Lluís Espallargas)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh yes yes Paula you're awesome! :) I'm very anxious to go to one of these museums and I'm agree with you Lluís we have to lunch there! ( Mariona Estruga)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes ! One lunch we can go there. I'm agree with this idea !
    (Paula Sobrino)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mmm,I'm hungry.I love it and I'm agree with you,I would like to visit that museum. Although, I think that we won't go there because there isn't enough time.

    (C.Díaz)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We had time and we lunch very well it was delicious.
    I really recommend that place!
    (Paula Sobrino)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Finally you got the time to visit one of those places. You enjoyed your meal there, didn't you?
    Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. At the moment when I enter in this blog and i see the part of jamon I got a lot of hungry.I couldn't visit the museum of jamon in Madrid although is my favourite food :( I go to the kitchen to eat something ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. el comentario es de arriba es de Alejandro Carrasco

    ResponderEliminar