Which route do you prefer?

viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

A little trip in Madrid

Yesterday, in the morning we arrive in Barcelona, we have some problems to arrive, but we arrive! In Madrid we passed a really good time, we love Madrid ( museums, parks, monuments and the city )and we like also the other cities that we visited: Alcalá de Henares, Segovia and Zaragoza. There were beautiful too!
In our time for prepared the project we went to " el museo del jamón" there, we lunch. We ate some delicious dishes like croquettes, ham, chesse, eggs with potatoes and ham and more delicious dishes. I recomened this place because you lunch delicious and it's very cheap. So, for this times, it's a really good place!
After we dinner, we went to Real Madrid stadium. There we visited the stands, the museum, the conference room and some more interesting places that, if you went to see a match you wo't see. There we took some photos and we make some videos too.
Other days, in our visits we make interviews to the people for known what they think about the traditions in Madrdid. When we have all the videos we upload that.
Now, I upload some of the photos of our trip in Madrid !(Paula Sobrino)


6 comentarios:

  1. Oh yes!! We pass a really good time! I'm so happy and I think we visited a lot of interesting things. The ham was delicious and we lunch so good just for 5 euros, well...plus the drinks but I recommend this place too.

    We're so beautiful, aren't we? ;)

    ( Mariona Estruga )

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh yes!! We pass a really good time! I'm so happy and I think we visited a lot of interesting things. The ham was delicious and we lunch so good just for 5 euros, well...plus the drinks but I recommend this place too.

    We're so beautiful, aren't we? ;)

    ( Mariona Estruga )

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm happy you had such a lovely time there!!! I'm looking forward to hearing all your experiences and funny things you lived in Madrid. Thanks for sharing your photos, they are gorgeous!!!!
      Thank you!
      Conxita

      Eliminar
  3. Madrid is very beautifoul, and we visited the best way, with colleagues!

    I think many people have this dream:
    That happens again this trip!

    (Vilavella)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This trip has been fantastic, we had a great time and we had many funny experiences. I agree with Alba Vilavella, I would love to repeat this perfect trip!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am really surprised; I had never thought that I would love Madrid. In my opinion, Madrid is a great city; it has awesome monuments, parks such as Parque del Retiro, streets and squares like Plaza Mayor. Unfortunately, it has not got a beach.

    (Lluís Espallargas)

    ResponderEliminar